BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley P.
smyrna , GA
Ive tried multiple moisturizers and this is the only one that keeps my skin healthy and feeling good all day!
The product is good for clearing up slight acne but the smell could be better and sometimes it burns my skin
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!! I put it on before my makeup when I have it. It helps keep my face moisturized!!
Ana R.
1119 Lillian ave apt 1
It doesn't work at all it says its for pimples but it doesn't work dont buy it just dont its a waste of money
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
I use this on my face every single morning and it keeps my face moisturized without making my skin feel oily.
rhonda E.
Clifton, NJ
Awesome product is you suffer from oily skin or combination between oily and dry this product is dual action.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
I love it! I use this everyday, sometimes twice a day! It makes your face feel great right out of the shower!
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Works very well!! Best to put on after washing face and at night, before you go to sleep! Smells very well!!
Mary A.
Kansas City, KS
This hydrates my skin but I rarely remember to moisturize. I like the formula and my skin absorbs it quickly.
Olivia C.
I really LOVE this product! It moisturizers while still targeting problem spots and pimples. I recommend it!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?