BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Olivia C.
I really LOVE this product! It moisturizers while still targeting problem spots and pimples. I recommend it!
Kaylee C.
Great product! Moisturizer, and oil-free! Great for oily yet dry skin. Useful for any skin type to be honest!
Jess R.
Denver, CO
This is my all-time favorite moisturizer. For a low budget item it does a great job of managing my dry spots.
Chelsee E.
Memphis
As product helps with my breakouts and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. Helps with all my effective areas.
Lindsey M.
Wilmington
I really like this moisturizer. I have naturally oily skin and this helps maintain a good amount of moisture.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
I use this on my face every single morning and it keeps my face moisturized without making my skin feel oily.
Abrianna C.
Moultonborough, NH
I've always been weary of moisturizers in fear of breaking out but this actually HELPS my breakouts. Amazing.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
I love it! I use this everyday, sometimes twice a day! It makes your face feel great right out of the shower!
Kevonya G.
Newark, Nj
Love this ! It's amazing al tiny bit goes on your face you don't need a lot I buy one every year it's amazing
Annie L.
Boise, ID
I use this every morning before I put on my makeup. I love how light it is, but still helps control my acne.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?