BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Cynthia G.
San Jose, CA
This is our go to moisturizer that works for everyone in the family. I like that it also has sunscreen in it.
Yara N.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love this. It moisturizes the dry areas, doesn't make any oily areas any more oily. It's perfect
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY
Definitely doesn't have oil in it because it doesn't leave my eyes oily like all the other brands! I love it
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!! I put it on before my makeup when I have it. It helps keep my face moisturized!!
Tara F.
Sometimes makes me break out but I also have very sensitive skin. Probably does well with normal skin types!
Carlyle G.
Brooklyn , NY
Love love love! It helps moisturize my face without clogging my pokes. Keeps my skin hydrated, but not oily.
Jazmyn S.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this as a part of my skin regiment since my teens. I am nearly 40 and still have great skin.
Bailey F.
I use this every day, three times a day. I have dry skin and this leaves my skin moist without looking oily.
Maddie M.
Little Rock, AR
I've been using this moisturizer forever. I love it so much!!! it's super hydrating and doesn't break me out
Dehira E.
If I want a break out to clear up over night I go to this. Works amazing and gets the job done for the price
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?