BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Humble, TX
This moisturizer is really good for people with dry skin it moisturises without making your skin feel greasy.
Merissa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I am definitely obsessed with this moisturizer! It makes my skin feel soft and fresh! It is highly effective!
Josie L.
Amazing and leaves skin soft it also seems to clear acne it has a lot of product so will last a couple months
Mallory H.
The ONLY face moisturizer I've tried that does not leave my face oily or greasy and does not cause breakouts!
Brandy M.
Fallon, NV
I suffer from oily skin that dries out but this moisturizer kept my skin soft without causing me to break out
Jess R.
Denver, CO
This is my all-time favorite moisturizer. For a low budget item it does a great job of managing my dry spots.
suleyma b.
Great product to use after the 2 products you use it makes your face feel smooth and soft after you put it on
Maddie M.
Little Rock, AR
I've been using this moisturizer forever. I love it so much!!! it's super hydrating and doesn't break me out
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
Use this religiously. I have combination skin some dry areas some oily, this balances things out quite nicely
Paul B.
Marquette
When paired with the benzoyl peroxide treatment, this product totally cleared my acne. I still use it daily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?