BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ansley W.
Social Circle , GA
This moisturizer leaves your face feeling soft & clean. This product helps your face become clean and clear.
Emma G.
Topeka, KS
Love this moisturizer. Use it every time after I shower. Moisturizes my face great and doesn't make it oily.
Mya G.
Great moisturizer! Leaves the face feeling fresh, and even tingles when you apply, showing that it's working!
Josie L.
Amazing and leaves skin soft it also seems to clear acne it has a lot of product so will last a couple months
Jess R.
Denver, CO
This is my all-time favorite moisturizer. For a low budget item it does a great job of managing my dry spots.
Bobbi J.
I was really in love with this lotion, but then it started to make me really dry and not so much moisturized
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This moisturizer makes my skin feel so soft and healthy! I have sensitive skin and this really helps me out.
Rebecca  S.
Bangor, ME
I use this everyday and night! I absolutely love it! I have sensitive skin and have had no problem with it!!
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this stuff! It's so lightweight feeling on my skin I forget I have it on. The SPF is a definite bonus.
Madison H.
Riverview, FL
My favorite drugstore moisturizer! I feel like it does help with my acne a little bit. I've used it for years
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?