BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Desiree m.
Whittier, CA
I use to use this product when I was 14 before I started wearing makeup at the age of 18
I loved it! Definitely helped my skin stay smooth, you can find it almost anywhere! Perfect for teenage girls
Megan H.
My face gets really dry so it was hard finding a product that will give me the full moisture but when I came across clean and clear I've noticed how my face doesn't get dry like the other products I've used. With other products I would have to use moisturizer twice but with the dual action moisturizer it works out great!
Alyssa W.
Morristown, IN
Love this product. It has fingers tingling feeling to it , and it's really good price. Hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my acne worse, and this not only does that, but it makes it better!
Jesenia C.
Buford, GA
Because of my combination skin this moisturizer is perfect because it moisturizes but it is also oil free. It definitely meets my expectations, I bought it at target. I will continue to purchase it.
Lillian t.
Santa barbara, CA
I like this moisturizer, i have been using it since high school. I love the way it feels on the skin. You can feel it taking affect on the skin. I do still moisturize after this is absorbed . Its amaaazin for someone with oily skin.
Latisha T.
I liked this moisturizer a lot the only thing I didn't like was that it had a little tingle on my skin. I have sensitive skin so it irritated my skin a little, but it worked great outside of that.
Karyna R.
Benton City
I love that its a moisturizer and still fights acne. I usually apply this at least 2-3 times a week after using an acne face wash. It leaves a tingle and fresh feeling on your face I just love it.
Jadyn B.
This is my favorite moisturizer to use out of anything i use ever single drop of it it's smooth and will leave your skin refreshed the top is easy to use it even locks so it don't spill every where
Hannah N.
This moisturizer helped get rid of my dry patches. It was gentle but not too gentle on my skin. I have combination skin and I love how this product is oil free because I get very oily sometimes.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
This moisturizer is a very light formula but moisturizes so well! It leaves my skin feeling great. There's a ton of product in the bottle and for such a great price! You can find it at any store
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?