BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Blair H.
New Albany, OH
I use this every day before I put my makeup on. Doesn't make my skin greasy and moisturizes while fighting acne
Destiny E.
Plainfield, NJ
Perfect for my needs. Light moisturizer. It has acne medication in it. I use it daily. I enjoy this moisturizer
Angie H.
Use this product everyday after my shower. With the harsh Wisconsin winters it keeps my skin moist continuously
Reba H.
Phil Campbell, AL
I have only used it a few times, but it seems like it worked. I think if I used it regularly it would be good.
Payton s.
Edmond , ok
This makes my eyes water so bad! I'm not sure if I'm just allergenic or if I'm putting it too close to my eyes
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is a good moisturizer, but it does not help with acne even though it has salicylic acid as an ingredient.
Ashley B.
Austin, TX
I used this stuff for years!! It got me through my teenage and young 20's! It's perfect for younger generation!
Samantha R.
Bryan, TX
This is 100% my favorite facial moisturizer!! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean after using it.
Amanda A.
Mountain Home, ID
This product is nice and light weight not my favorite but that's just me. I prefer to use organic coconut oil.
Josie L.
Amazing and leaves skin soft it also seems to clear acne it has a lot of product so will last a couple months
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?