BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA
I've been a fan of this moisturizer for years now! It's very lightweight so it doesn't make my face feel oily!
Brianna C.
BEST GOD GIVEN GIFT. It's the best, honestly, it's perfect for oily skin and acne! I use it every night and day
Ashley S.
Warren, MI
One of my favorites, great for the summer. It tends to dry out oily skin. So be careful using it in the winter.
Riley W.
This moisturizer is okay, but it made my face break out badly. I don't know how it will work on others though.
Summer L.
Not only moisturizes my skin but helps me fight breakouts. Super great if your skin is part oily and part dry.
This is my favorite face lotion to use. Doesn't make my face greasy yet still takes care of the dry skin I get
Helen S.
Tustin, CA
I like this moisturizer. it feels nice and has a cooling feeling after you put it on. my face feels moisturized
Larissa A.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer leaves my face feeling so clean and airy that I do not get out of the shower without using it.
Jessie G.
Nocona, TX
This is my all time favorite moisturizer! It moisturizer my skin without making it too oily. Highly recommended
Shay M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a big fan of this moisturizer. It's soothing after the astringent and makes your face stay soft and clean.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?