BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Christie C.
Ogden, UT
One of the better ones I have found for my face works good and clears up my skin keeps my face smooth and soft
Steffanie D.
Stanton, MI
Works for a short period but does not keep your face moistened very long. Works long enough to put makeup on .
Ashley S.
Warren, MI
One of my favorites, great for the summer. It tends to dry out oily skin. So be careful using it in the winter.
Jasmine H.
Lompoc, CA
Loved this product! Made my skin so fresh and clean , it also smelled very good . I would recommend to anyone .
Summer L.
Not only moisturizes my skin but helps me fight breakouts. Super great if your skin is part oily and part dry.
Glorimar R.
Bronx, NY
Love it and smells nice even though it tends to be a bit greasy around my t zone but it's fine other than that
Tiffany L.
Cerritos, CA
It's a great product that I have used for years! It helps moisturize the face and maintains and prevents acne.
gabi h.
Moline, IL
It hasn't really worked for me. it did absolutely nothing for my face except make it smell like the moisturizer
Melissa R.
Super awesome! Ive used 2 full bottles so far and i cant get enough. They met my expectations and I love them!
Larissa A.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer leaves my face feeling so clean and airy that I do not get out of the shower without using it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?