BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Melissa R.
Super awesome! Ive used 2 full bottles so far and i cant get enough. They met my expectations and I love them!
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. WOULD RECOMMEND TO SOMEONE WITH DRY SKIN. IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY
Jenny V.
I really like this moisturizer, it is light weight and not greasy. Really good for oily skin and everyday wear.
Ashlyn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this moisturizer every single day, and love it. I have very sensitive skin and this has NEVER failed me.
Angel W.
This is the only moisturizer I use. It has salicylic acid which helps fight acne while not clogging your pores.
sally a.
Beatty, NV
I love it...it works great will recommend, my daughter loves it, leave my skin clear clean n smooth as possible
Kimberly B.
Portland, OR
I use it everyday it works great! Keeps my face nice and smooth even pimple free. It's my favorite moisturizer.
Lizabeth K.
Love love love this lotion. I have really oily skin and it didn't add to that or clog pores. seriously the best
Kala J.
Oak Harbor, OH
I've used this product for years, I love that it feels refreshing on my skin. It's a great morning moisturizer.
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
This moisturizer leaves my face feeling oily, but it does moisturize. I wish it didn't take so long to absorb.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?