BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
Palestine
Works great for my dry skin. Not expensive or pricey. Find it really nice on the skin. Would buy and use again.
Lori F.
Bremerton, WA
The best moisturizer out there! This is what I've been using for years, and I have no interest in changing. :)
Julianne P.
Summerville, SC
Best moisturizer out there! Only one I have been able to find that works for me! It went above my expectations.
Traci S.
Prestonsburg, KY
Love it! By far my favorite product from them. I've used it so many times and have never had a problem with it.
Taylor M.
Muskegon, MI
I use this every day and night and I love it! Not only helps with acne but keeps my skin moisturized all day :)
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
This one leaves my face a little oily within an hour after use. Not too bad but at least the dry skin is gone.
Carlos Eduardo R.
This is a nice gel moisturizer but besides moisturizing, I don't see any other benefits to using this product.
Glorimar R.
Bronx, NY
Love it and smells nice even though it tends to be a bit greasy around my t zone but it's fine other than that
Kalea B.
Oxford, AL
I love this moisturizer! It keeps my skin moisturized without making it oily. It helps keep my acne at bay too.
Johnrhey L.
Atmore, AL
Love this! I've used this moisturizer since middle school! Gives me moisture and leaves my face feeling fresh.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?