BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. WOULD RECOMMEND TO SOMEONE WITH DRY SKIN. IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
The Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer was okay at first, but it made my skin actually kind of dry honestly.
Ashlyn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this moisturizer every single day, and love it. I have very sensitive skin and this has NEVER failed me.
Mee X.
If they come out with a fragrance free one I would probably repurchase but not a big fan of the original smell.
Jordan K.
Henderson, NV
I really love this face lotion. It feels nice, not oily and greasy. It's the only lotion i will use on my face.
Melanie P.
Oakdale, CA
This is my personal go to moisturizer. It does its job without making my face oily, shiny or greasy in anyway.
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
This moisturizer leaves my face feeling oily, but it does moisturize. I wish it didn't take so long to absorb.
Rita J.
Great moisturizer for sensitive skin it helps prevent acne before it even begins. It's smell is almost nothing
lacey s.
I used this growing up and it worked great for me. No problems. A slight minty feel on your skin but I liked it
Marta S.
Los angeles , CA
This product its ok oily skin. The prize is good if you need just a daily mousturizer. I bought it frim target.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?