BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Julianne P.
Summerville, SC
Best moisturizer out there! Only one I have been able to find that works for me! It went above my expectations.
Jewel C.
My favorite go to moisturizer. Even though it is acne medicated it doesn't dry my skin out and it's affordable
Chelsie B.
Rapid City, SD
Really like his as a oil-free moisturizer. This did NOT break me out and this is my go to for face moisturizer.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
This is an instant classic for me! I've been using this moisturizer off and on since I was about 13 years old.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
The Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer was okay at first, but it made my skin actually kind of dry honestly.
Ashlyn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this moisturizer every single day, and love it. I have very sensitive skin and this has NEVER failed me.
Rita J.
Great moisturizer for sensitive skin it helps prevent acne before it even begins. It's smell is almost nothing
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this moisturizer! While the smell isn't that great. It works well and makes my skin look and feel great
Marta S.
Los angeles , CA
This product its ok oily skin. The prize is good if you need just a daily mousturizer. I bought it frim target.
Caitlin L.
Rochester, NY
My favorite moisturizer I use it everyday a free I shower. It makes your skin feel perfectly smooth and clean.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?