BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jordan K.
Henderson, NV
I really love this face lotion. It feels nice, not oily and greasy. It's the only lotion i will use on my face.
Katie F.
Saint Charles, MN
I like how light this moisturizer feels, while still getting all the moisture I need. It also has a nice scent.
sally a.
Beatty, NV
I love it...it works great will recommend, my daughter loves it, leave my skin clear clean n smooth as possible
Ariela H.
I love this product it goes on very smoothly and I like the feeling of my skin after I put the moisturizer on.
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
I used this for my face as a new teen.. Asian got older it just didn't work for my face my face would be flaky
Ashley B.
Austin, TX
I used this stuff for years!! It got me through my teenage and young 20's! It's perfect for younger generation!
jayme T.
Chula Vista, CA
It's a good price and for everyday.
i like how light it is. i just don't like how oily i get after a few hours.
Shay M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a big fan of this moisturizer. It's soothing after the astringent and makes your face stay soft and clean.
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
This moisturizer leaves my face feeling oily, but it does moisturize. I wish it didn't take so long to absorb.
Diana A.
I like this product I just bought it about two weeks ago and, I'm not going to lie I really do enjoy using. ...
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?