BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Gabby M.
This was the first moisturizer I bough in a drug store and I like it and especially because it helps prevent acne
Hailey B.
Tripoli, IA
In the summer my face gets really dry from the sun, this moisturizer is very inexpensive but yet very effective#
Kim M.
Amarillo, TX
I use the one with salicylic acid in it and it works so good to keep my pimples away while moisturizing my face.
Lila C.
Durand, MI
This is by far one of my favorite products I have ever used in my life and I love this moisturizer to death!!!!!
Mariela P.
Elmwood Park, IL
I really like the clean and clear moisturizer cream because it leaves my face nice and moisturize during the day.
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love this for the price. Not sure if I would buy again though. Not anything bad, just better products out there.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
This is my go to moisturizer. I don't feel that it's greasy. I wear it under my makeup and after I wash my face.
Tauny D.
Auburndale
Dries your skin out but does clear acne. I haven't used it in years because it simply wasn't the product for me.
Analy M.
The besssstttt moisturizer! I have been using this product since 2012! One of my go to for an all coverage face.
Rashay A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great moisturizer for me because my skin tends to stay dry. it makes it more smooth without being oily
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?