BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lillian t.
Santa Barbara, CA
I like this moisturizer, i have been using it since high school. I love the way it feels on the skin. You can feel it taking affect on the skin. I do still moisturize after this is absorbed . Its amaaazin for someone with oily skin.
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
The only moisturizer I use! I have used this stuff for years! It moisturizers my face with out making me look oily! And you can lock the pump for easy travel or carry with out it getting everywhere
Jadyn B.
Owensboro,ky
This is my favorite moisturizer to use out of anything i use ever single drop of it it's smooth and will leave your skin refreshed the top is easy to use it even locks so it don't spill every where
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
I love that its a moisturizer and still fights acne. I usually apply this at least 2-3 times a week after using an acne face wash. It leaves a tingle and fresh feeling on your face I just love it.
Latisha T.
Inkster
I liked this moisturizer a lot the only thing I didn't like was that it had a little tingle on my skin. I have sensitive skin so it irritated my skin a little, but it worked great outside of that.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
This moisturizer is a very light formula but moisturizes so well! It leaves my skin feeling great. There's a ton of product in the bottle and for such a great price! You can find it at any store
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
If you have oily acne prone sensitive skin I don't recommend trying this! Burned my face everyone I used it and it did zero as far as oil control and felt like it only irritated my face and acne ! I will not buy again
Hannah N.
This moisturizer helped get rid of my dry patches. It was gentle but not too gentle on my skin. I have combination skin and I love how this product is oil free because I get very oily sometimes.
Andrea A.
The product works pretty well. I believe I bough it at my local Walmart. It keeps my face very clear and well maintained except for the fact that I don't like that it makes you skin quite sensitive and dry. Overall though I didn't hate  the product and would buy again.
Aishah A.
Allentown, PA
This is one of my FAVORITE drug store moisturizers. It leaves my skin hydrated without feeling oily. It also contains Salicylic Acid which helps with pimples and prevents new breakouts from forming.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?