BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Adrianna B.
Lawrenceville, GA
The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it's pretty watery but it still works good and moisturized good
Monica S.
Rosemead, CA
This is my holy grail. I have acne prone combination skin, therefore I have to use an oil free lotion. I love it!
Jenny H.
Clovis, NM
I had an allergic reaction so obviously not the products fault but i did make my skin soft before I reacted to it
Gabby M.
This was the first moisturizer I bough in a drug store and I like it and especially because it helps prevent acne
Marciee C.
Las Vegas , NV
The only moisturizer I use! It's oil free and keeps me from breaking out even when I used makeup 5-7 days a week
Hailey B.
Tripoli, IA
In the summer my face gets really dry from the sun, this moisturizer is very inexpensive but yet very effective#
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome product!
love the light weight feel to my face. it is not greasy at all. makes my skin feel very awesome.
Kim M.
Amarillo, TX
I use the one with salicylic acid in it and it works so good to keep my pimples away while moisturizing my face.
Althea W.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Works well but beware it will burn your eyes if it gets in it and will burn other than that its very moisturizing
Haley V.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Light and don't need too much of it. Works all day and isn't oily. Not expensive either and will last you awhile.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?