BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amber R.
Love the Clean and Clear product line. This is a non-greasy moisturizer and you get a lot for the price you pay.
Lisette V.
I used this for some time but then realized it was for dry skin and I have oily skin. But I guess it worked okay
Evelyn R.
Love this product! I use this everyday and I definitely see a difference in my acne. My acne has cleared up alot.
Brandy G.
N Prince Geo, VA
Using this product regularly will benefit your skin by bringing in moisture. My skin feels glowly and refreshed.
Casey B.
I love this product! It keeps my skin moisturized and I don't have to worry as much about my acne when I use it!
Emma L.
tarboro , NC
I have sensitive skin and it burns my skin and makes me breakout. However my sister love it and uses it every day
Stefanie R.
This was my first ever moisterizer. Its a good product to use when you're first starting out a skin care routine.
Jessica G.
This moisturizer does hydrate your face I must say but it does leave a little bit of greasy feeling on your face
Tiffany B.
Great moisturizer for acne prone skin. It actually will keep you moisturized all day from one morning application
Allison S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers though it doesn't have an SPF, it never feels heavy or greasy.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?