BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Britney B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love to use this in combination with the acne face wash and toner. Leaves my skin feeling extra clean and fresh.
Jami M.
Little Rock, AR
This product is pretty good. I can tell it moisturizes my face pretty well. But I wish it had some better smells
Tita G.
Salem, OR
It doesn't do nothing. I do not recommend. I started breaking out!! I got more oily even though it days oil-free
Jennifer  S.
Zionsville, IN
Works well for dry skin. It does tend to make my face greasy by the end of the day. Good for not overly dry skin.
christina a.
I use this moisturizer every day either by itself or before i put makeup on. Keeps my face hydrated and not oily
Kaylyn M.
Grosse Ile, MI
The only moisturizer I use ! Helps with my acne and doesn't make my face feel weird. The smell isn't bad either.
Rashay A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great moisturizer for me because my skin tends to stay dry. it makes it more smooth without being oily
Alanis M.
Clifton, NJ
All time fav moisturizer. I'm currently still using it and it's just amazing alone or with someone hung elsewhere
Brooke P.
I have been using this moisturizer for about a month now. I can't tell If I'm getting better looking skin or not.
Linda G.
I use this moisturizer after I was my face and put toner! It's an amazing product. It doesn't leave my fave oily
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?