BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jenny H.
Clovis, NM
I had an allergic reaction so obviously not the products fault but i did make my skin soft before I reacted to it
laura m.
Weston, WV
Love this for the price. Not sure if I would buy again though. Not anything bad, just better products out there.
Lydia S.
Saint Paul, MN
It moisturizers well and it fights acne pretty good but I would recommend applying this after washing your face.
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
It broke me out wasn't much of a fan but I guess it depends on differs skin types mines oily so it made it worse
Liz T.
Forever my go to moisturizer. Keeps face moisturized without that greasy feeling. Protects against acne as well.
Aspen N.
I loved this!! Really helped with my dry skin!! I have really dry skin and this moisturized my skin really well!
Adrianna B.
Lawrenceville, GA
The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it's pretty watery but it still works good and moisturized good
christina a.
I use this moisturizer every day either by itself or before i put makeup on. Keeps my face hydrated and not oily
Marciee C.
Las Vegas , NV
The only moisturizer I use! It's oil free and keeps me from breaking out even when I used makeup 5-7 days a week
Britney B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love to use this in combination with the acne face wash and toner. Leaves my skin feeling extra clean and fresh.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?