BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Molly S.
Chesapeake , VA
I mix this with my foundation and my foundation and skin looks flawless. This is a acne moisturizer that I trust.
Adrianna B.
Lawrenceville, GA
The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it's pretty watery but it still works good and moisturized good
Lisette V.
I used this for some time but then realized it was for dry skin and I have oily skin. But I guess it worked okay
Heather G.
Use this product when my face gets dry from winter. Love it. Always have this just in case when weather changes.
Ola D.
Metairie, LA
I didn't really notice much of a difference from regular lotion. I don't think it was suitable for my skin type.
leslie g.
I loved how it didn't make my face oily! i loooooooooove it!
its soo light and wont make you sweat i n the summer!
Emma L.
tarboro , NC
I have sensitive skin and it burns my skin and makes me breakout. However my sister love it and uses it every day
Casey B.
I love this product! It keeps my skin moisturized and I don't have to worry as much about my acne when I use it!
Allison S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers though it doesn't have an SPF, it never feels heavy or greasy.
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome product!
love the light weight feel to my face. it is not greasy at all. makes my skin feel very awesome.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?