BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome product!
love the light weight feel to my face. it is not greasy at all. makes my skin feel very awesome.
Tamara B.
Bronx , NY
Not only is this a good moisturizer, but it makes a pretty decent makeup primer as well. A little goes a long way
Lydia S.
Saint Paul, MN
It moisturizers well and it fights acne pretty good but I would recommend applying this after washing your face.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite moisturizer. I have very oily skin and this does not make me break out or add any excess oil.
Amber R.
Love the Clean and Clear product line. This is a non-greasy moisturizer and you get a lot for the price you pay.
Cynthia R.
Perfect for if you have oily skin! And it just makes you so smooth after using it. Use daily and such great price
Ulalee P.
Maplewood, NJ
This moisturizer is amazing I will definitely recommend this product it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth
Susanna C.
York, PA
I used to use this moisturizer and now i use the Yes to! tomatoes which is a very good moisturizer for the money
Liz T.
Forever my go to moisturizer. Keeps face moisturized without that greasy feeling. Protects against acne as well.
Lisette V.
I used this for some time but then realized it was for dry skin and I have oily skin. But I guess it worked okay
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?