BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Margret B.
This is a great lightweight moisturizer that helps fight acne and keeps your face feeling smooth. Great product!
Taylor B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
This is the only drug store brand moisturizer that doesn't make me oily but also actually moisturizers my skin n
Jennifer  S.
Zionsville, IN
Works well for dry skin. It does tend to make my face greasy by the end of the day. Good for not overly dry skin.
Takeshia H.
Snellville, GA
I have oily skin so with this product being oil free helped alot. It moisturized my skin and absorbed in nicely.
Sarah C.
Fresno
This moisturizer is perfect! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face oily like some other moisturizers do.
Jessica P.
Thomasville, NC
I use this every morning and every time I put on makeup. It moisturizes while it protects you from acne breakouts
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
Light smell, goes on nicely and soaks right in, not sure how good it is on acne, but it moisturizes very nicely.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
This is my go to moisturizer. I don't feel that it's greasy. I wear it under my makeup and after I wash my face.
Jami M.
Little Rock, AR
This product is pretty good. I can tell it moisturizes my face pretty well. But I wish it had some better smells
Demi Nicole P.
Los Angeles, CA
Good product! I use this daily after washes and before makeup, quite a thick consistency that's the only downfall
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?