BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
This is the only drug store brand moisturizer that doesn't make me oily but also actually moisturizers my skin n
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
Light smell, goes on nicely and soaks right in, not sure how good it is on acne, but it moisturizes very nicely.
Jasmine R.
Sacramento, CA
This is fabulous for a combination face, it moisturizes your face without it getting oily and that's a plus plus.
Jessica H.
Louisville, KY
Wonderful on oily skin . I have Tryed everything but this seem to work the best and it doesn't dry out your skin.
Takeshia H.
Snellville, GA
I have oily skin so with this product being oil free helped alot. It moisturized my skin and absorbed in nicely.
Stephanie P.
This moisturizer leaves my dry skin feeling so smooth, and I'm so happy its oil free. and very reasonably prices.
Brandy G.
N Prince Geo, VA
Using this product regularly will benefit your skin by bringing in moisture. My skin feels glowly and refreshed.
Emily P.
Love this product use it day and night has helped along with other products to clear up my acne and keep it away.
Misty G.
Bellingham, WA
This stuff worked for me for a little while but then it started to irritate my skin but my skin is just different
Margret B.
This is a great lightweight moisturizer that helps fight acne and keeps your face feeling smooth. Great product!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?