BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kaylyn M.
Grosse Ile, MI
The only moisturizer I use ! Helps with my acne and doesn't make my face feel weird. The smell isn't bad either.
Robin S.
Yucaipa, CA
Completely love this moisturizer very light and doesn't make me peel . Perfect addition to any skin care routine
Margret B.
This is a great lightweight moisturizer that helps fight acne and keeps your face feeling smooth. Great product!
Trang N.
Metairie, LA
Always has been a favorite since junior high school but now that I'm older, changed to more age-specific brands.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
I really like this product it help my dry skin and also didn't make me face break out I really like this product
Rashay A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great moisturizer for me because my skin tends to stay dry. it makes it more smooth without being oily
Linda G.
I use this moisturizer after I was my face and put toner! It's an amazing product. It doesn't leave my fave oily
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite moisturizer. I have very oily skin and this does not make me break out or add any excess oil.
Sarah C.
Fresno
This moisturizer is perfect! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face oily like some other moisturizers do.
Ashley S.
Buffalo, NY
I swear by this moisturizer. It is nice and light and keeps your face feeling clean rather than thick and greasy.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?