BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lisa S.
South Point, OH
Been using this product for years! Best oil free moisturizer I have ever found and sold at all discount retailers.
Jeannie M.
I didn't notice a difference as far as my skin clearing up with this lotion。 it sidnt seem very moisturizing either。
Corri G.
Lancaster, PA
My skins is more on the dry side. This didn't make it feel moisturized. G [do formula though, not sticky or greesy.
Abby H.
Euclid, OH
It's okay. I need to find something that helps control the oil while mosturizing. This feels greasy and just blech
Amber H.
Herriman, UT
A little goes a long way. I love this product. My face always feels moisturized and not at all oily when I use it.
kayla s.
Saint Paul, MN
Love using this. keeps my pimps away and keeps my face from peeling because of dry skin. doesn't work on blackheads
Yuri H.
Petersburg, VA
This is very strong ! but works if you have acne that appears and you want it to disappear within a couple of days
juanita A.
i have this moisturizer in my must have list ! love love. if you have problematic acne-prone skin you need to try.
Paige B.
When you first apply the product it feels very dry like its not going to work but once it dry it works pretty good.
Maria S.
Newhall, CA
Love this moisturizer it my go to have go through 4 bottle already will be until i find one that will beat this one
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?