BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Melissa S.
Lexington, KY
Not the best, actually caused my face to be greasy and breakout. Wouldn't recommend unless you have very dry skin.
Mallory B.
Garland, TX
I really enjoy this product! It's not to heavy and feels very light on the skin! I use it every morning and night.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
I actually really like this moisturizer. I used it a lot and it lasted me a long time. It was good for my dry skin.
Lauren J.
Olympia, WA
Made my skin feel a bit tight and not very moisturized in the long run. It's alright, but not my favorite product.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
I don't mind this moisturizer for the price but I feel like you need to put on a lot for your skin to not feel dry
Alysha E.
Not my favorite. I have sensitive dry skin and this unfortunately broke me out and left my skin feeling horrible :(
This product made my skin feel incredibly soft and moisturized! It made my face feel tingly but it's very relaxing.
Jailynn V.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product I brought are target. Very nice brand and pretty cheap. This product left my face hydrated and smooth.
Deborah S.
Horn Lake, MS
While pregnant, my face would be so dry but yet breaking out. I used this product and it totally fixed my problem!
Marisela B.
Naples, FL
This is a very light moisturizer that has a delightful smell. This product keeps control of my oily skin very well!
shahina s.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it work?
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Am I the only one who feels like their face burns a little after applying it?
Haley G.
Does this have spf? Is it good for oily skin?
Brittany T.
Has this actually helped anyone clear away their acne?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
Am i the only one who tried buying the off brand, but found it didn't work as well?