BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Abby H.
Euclid, OH
It's okay. I need to find something that helps control the oil while mosturizing. This feels greasy and just blech
Emily
This product made my skin feel incredibly soft and moisturized! It made my face feel tingly but it's very relaxing.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
I bought this because I was hearing great reviews on youtube. I love how refreshing my face feels when using this.
Brianna W.
Rutherfordton, NC
This helps take off makeup and helps moisturise your face I lie this product so much I have 6 of there moisturizers
Maria S.
Newhall, CA
Love this moisturizer it my go to have go through 4 bottle already will be until i find one that will beat this one
Abigale S.
Taunton, MA
This moisturizer is great for my combination acne prone skin, but can almost over moisturize if I'm not too careful
Megan  F.
Everett, WA
Makes your face feel so fresh and cool, and it's really moisturizing! It's my favorite one I don't get any others!
Melissa S.
Lexington, KY
Not the best, actually caused my face to be greasy and breakout. Wouldn't recommend unless you have very dry skin.
Mallory B.
Garland, TX
I really enjoy this product! It's not to heavy and feels very light on the skin! I use it every morning and night.
Lisa S.
South Point, OH
Been using this product for years! Best oil free moisturizer I have ever found and sold at all discount retailers.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?