BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kristina W.
Glasgow, KY
I use this lotion when I have been breaking out. After I was my face I put this on and I feel like it helps my skim
Carrie J.
Gastonia, NC
Ok, doesn't do anything too special. I find my skin becoming oily when i use the product but also leaves dry spots!
Lauren J.
Olympia, WA
Made my skin feel a bit tight and not very moisturized in the long run. It's alright, but not my favorite product.
Corri G.
Lancaster, PA
My skins is more on the dry side. This didn't make it feel moisturized. G [do formula though, not sticky or greesy.
Callie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I typically have pretty oily skin. This moisturizer makes my skin feels clean and soft without the extra oiliness.
Megan A.
Love it! It helps with breakouts and the dryness that comes with fighting breakouts. But sometimes it feels heavy.
Katy G.
Saint Peters, MO
Good product. Works great on my skin. I still tend to have break outs here and there, but that's die to medicine..
Priynka S.
Minneapolis, MN
Great moisturizer for oil lyrics acne prone skin. It hydrates my skin. It prevents from future breakouts happening.
juanita A.
i have this moisturizer in my must have list ! love love. if you have problematic acne-prone skin you need to try.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
This is a nice moisturizer that works well for my skin. It is very light and makes my skin feel clean and not oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?