BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Katrina B.
Fresno, CA
I always put this on before i apply my foundation to help make my face soft, smooth and oil free all day and night.
Jennifer T.
Deer Lodge, TN
This moisturizer works great to keep future breakouts away but it kind of lacks in the good moisturizer department.
Stephanie E.
Great moisturizer that does well with combination skin. You can really feel it working and helps prevent breakouts.
Lauren R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is especially a great product for me because I have dry skin and it makes my face feel so so smooth and soft.
Kristal C.
I love this brand! Most of the products are great! I definitely would recommend this to a friend or family member.
Kellie G.
Hempstead, NY
I like this it's helping me moisterize my face even better !!! I been using this product for a couple of months now
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
This seems to be the only moisturizer I can use that won't break me out! I am 34 and have tried a lot of products.
Meg D.
San Juan
I used this product for about 2 weeks and noticed that I started freaking out more. I do not recommend this product
angelica s.
One pump and it covers my entire face and neck! It helps with prevention of breakouts and get rid of any blemishes.
grace s.
Amazing. i have re perchaced 3 times and will keep doing so. i have oily skin and it doesn't make me any more oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?