BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Stephanie E.
Great moisturizer that does well with combination skin. You can really feel it working and helps prevent breakouts.
Alysha E.
Not my favorite. I have sensitive dry skin and this unfortunately broke me out and left my skin feeling horrible :(
angelica s.
One pump and it covers my entire face and neck! It helps with prevention of breakouts and get rid of any blemishes.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Great moisturizer especially for oily skin as this is an oil free product it leaves your skin supersoft and really
Brianna V.
Fresno, CA
I love this because I have really oily skin so if your skin is like mine I recommend this for you it's very helpful
Shannon S.
Does great job of moisturizing and helping with break outs. woukd be best for teenagers who have mixed skin types.
Taylor C.
Sterling Heights
Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Can be over-drying. Overall, it's lightweight and helps with acne management.
Callie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I typically have pretty oily skin. This moisturizer makes my skin feels clean and soft without the extra oiliness.
Amy M.
Austin, TX
This is my everyday moisturizer that works wonders. It is great for my skin & has helped my skin to not break out.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
I use this as my daily moisturizer everyday. It's soft and gentle on my skin. Leaves my face feeling fresh and new.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?