BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tylin M.
Inglewood, CA
Love the cooling sensation, moisturizes for a certain amount of time but sometimes my face still has dryness to it.
Jennifer T.
Deer Lodge, TN
This moisturizer works great to keep future breakouts away but it kind of lacks in the good moisturizer department.
regina  W.
AVA, MO
AWEsome lotion a+ great doesn't break me out its awesome great buy for the price:) its a really good product no lie
Lee B.
Really good moisturizer! I like the way it makes my face feel after I put it on and it makes makeup go on smoothly.
Taylor C.
Sterling Heights
Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Can be over-drying. Overall, it's lightweight and helps with acne management.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
I bought this because I was hearing great reviews on youtube. I love how refreshing my face feels when using this.
Jennifer C.
This is a great oil free moisturizer to use daily. It does not clot pores and cause acne for me. I have oily skin.
Kellie G.
Hempstead, NY
I like this it's helping me moisterize my face even better !!! I been using this product for a couple of months now
Katrina B.
Fresno, CA
I always put this on before i apply my foundation to help make my face soft, smooth and oil free all day and night.
erica C.
Jessup, PA
I love that they have everything oil free. my skin is oily and having oil free products is perfect for my skin type
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?