BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Neca G.
Hialeah, FL
Use this eveyday and it is great, it moisterises great and does not make you too shiny or greasy perfect for anytime
Maria R.
New York
There are definitely better moisturizers and acne treatments but the product was gentle on my skin and a good value.
Cortney H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product is okay, although it does make my face oily. It also sometimes makes me break out along my cheek lines.
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
I haven't seen it help my acne, but it I put it on without wearing makeup for that day, my face gets oily and nasty.
Veronica A.
Simple moisturizer, gets the job done but didn't help me during winter months. Good for use if you suffer with acne.
Brittany S.
Great moisturizer! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth but never oily! I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Carley V.
Milwaukee, WI
I have tried many moisturizers, and finally found one that I love! Acne fighting power, along with all day moisture!
Adrianne A.
Norwalk , CT
This moisturizer is the one I'm currently using, it has a Great smell, very light weight. Great value for the money.
Chardae R.
Philadelphia, PA
This moisturizer is literally the best it keep my face smooth and my face is never dry like some products I have used
Jenna B.
Coon rapids , MN
Love the feeling of refreshing and tingling. I love that I can feel it working at my pimples the moment I put it on.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?