BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Chardae R.
Philadelphia, PA
This moisturizer is literally the best it keep my face smooth and my face is never dry like some products I have used
angelica s.
One pump and it covers my entire face and neck! It helps with prevention of breakouts and get rid of any blemishes.
Marissa V.
Lubbock, TX
I use this every morning and night after washing my face!! Keeps my skin moisturized and clear!!! Always my go to!!
Cassandra O.
Mount Holly, NC
This stuff burns my eyes. Ouch!! I did not like the smell nor the feel of it on my skin. Would not repurchase this.
Brittane F.
New Richmond, WI
Best pared with my face wash and I absolutely like it. I always have such a clear face and it doesn't leave it dry.
Amy M.
Austin, TX
This is my everyday moisturizer that works wonders. It is great for my skin & has helped my skin to not break out.
Rachel L.
Augusta
Great product that leaves my skin super moisterized and looking healthy. I also recommend this product to everyone
Stephanie E.
Great moisturizer that does well with combination skin. You can really feel it working and helps prevent breakouts.
Katy G.
Saint Peters, MO
Good product. Works great on my skin. I still tend to have break outs here and there, but that's die to medicine..
Tylin M.
Inglewood, CA
Love the cooling sensation, moisturizes for a certain amount of time but sometimes my face still has dryness to it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?