BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Megan P.
Topeka, KS
Only product I can find that controls my acne to where I have zero breakouts. Love the smell and that its not greasy.
Robynn V.
I have combination skin and acne and this is perfect for my skin. It helps clear my acne but doesn't overdry my skin.
Gretchen Y.
Rice Lake
I have problems with my "t zone" this action moistuizer gives my face the right balance of cleanliness and moisture.
Adrianne A.
Norwalk , CT
This moisturizer is the one I'm currently using, it has a Great smell, very light weight. Great value for the money.
Lauren B.
Crestview, FL
Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or oily. Doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like but it does help prevent break outs.
Ashleigh V.
This is one moisturizer is the one moisturizer I've used for years. I've used this for about ten years and I love it.
Kaila L.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Oil-free lotion that also helps with acne! Yes, please. Clean and Clear always have great products are acne fighters.
Jenna B.
Coon rapids , MN
Love the feeling of refreshing and tingling. I love that I can feel it working at my pimples the moment I put it on.
Brooke B.
Duluth, GA
I love this moisturizer! It's light and feels great! Also I don't worry about breaking out while using this product!
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I love this bc it's oil free my skin gets very oily normally with other moisturizers it goes on nicely and I love it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?