BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Anitra W.
Michigan
Good moisturizer without an oily feeling. Use it for my acne prone skin to help moisturize without clogging my pores
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
Love this stuff. It, and its store brand dupes, are all I'll use on my face and skin. I love it more than I can say.
Pyper M.
I liked this product enough for the price. It makes my face pretty soft, but my face gets pretty oily during the day.
Stacey s.
This product is amazing!!! My uber oily skin sucks, but this product keeps it feeling soft and less shiny. I love it
Deneika T.
San Diego, CA
I use this product everyday. I've had it for awhile now and still have a good amount left. One pump and you're good.
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
I use this as my night time moisturizer if I am having a breakout seems to work pretty well with the salicylic acid.
Paige S.
i use thus product every night and it feels amazing and cool ❄️ to put on, it also leaves you feeling fresh and clean
Lyndsey V.
Keego Harbor
Not my favorite. Didn't moisturize my skin, and made me breakout. It smells nice but doesn't really get the job done.
Adrianne A.
Norwalk , CT
This moisturizer is the one I'm currently using, it has a Great smell, very light weight. Great value for the money.
ana w.
Springfield, TN
LOVE THIS STUFF!!! DOESNT ADD OIL TO MY ALREADY OILY SKIN, NOT BAD REACTIONS, AND MY SKIN FEELS FRESH AND BREATHABLE
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?