BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
I love this moisturizer it tingles and it doesn't leave my skin greasy. I apply it at night after washing my face...
Neca G.
Hialeah, FL
Use this eveyday and it is great, it moisterises great and does not make you too shiny or greasy perfect for anytime
Robynn V.
I have combination skin and acne and this is perfect for my skin. It helps clear my acne but doesn't overdry my skin.
Carley V.
Milwaukee, WI
I have tried many moisturizers, and finally found one that I love! Acne fighting power, along with all day moisture!
Deneika T.
San Diego, CA
I use this product everyday. I've had it for awhile now and still have a good amount left. One pump and you're good.
Veronica A.
Simple moisturizer, gets the job done but didn't help me during winter months. Good for use if you suffer with acne.
Adrianne A.
Norwalk , CT
This moisturizer is the one I'm currently using, it has a Great smell, very light weight. Great value for the money.
Chelsea H.
Love this lotion! It's not too heavy and thick but still thoroughly moisturizers. It also lays great under my makeup!
Ashleigh V.
This is one moisturizer is the one moisturizer I've used for years. I've used this for about ten years and I love it.
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
Love this stuff. It, and its store brand dupes, are all I'll use on my face and skin. I love it more than I can say.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?