BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kait R.
Katy
Helps with any dry skin that you don't want to scrub off your face. Definitely helps with acne. Completely recommend.
Jessica K.
Austin, TX
Does a really good job of moisturizing, but depending on how long i wait before applying make up it absorbs a little.
Neca G.
Hialeah, FL
Use this eveyday and it is great, it moisterises great and does not make you too shiny or greasy perfect for anytime
Lynzi B.
Works well. My face would be a dry mess without it. I love that it has the salycilic acid in it to help clear my skin
Chenell B.
New Britain
This is a good product to use in the morning it doesn't make you face fell clogged but it makes your face feel light
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
I love this because it lasts a long time and you only need a little for your face, and it's great for sensitive skin.
Carley V.
Milwaukee, WI
I have tried many moisturizers, and finally found one that I love! Acne fighting power, along with all day moisture!
Gretchen L.
Madison, AL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers!! I always buy this one as you only need a small amount so it lasts forever!
Veronica A.
Simple moisturizer, gets the job done but didn't help me during winter months. Good for use if you suffer with acne.
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
I love this moisturizer it tingles and it doesn't leave my skin greasy. I apply it at night after washing my face...
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?