BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Misty S.
Columbus, OH
I have used this brand since i was in high school. It's nice to know that as i get older they have different options.
Tanisha A.
Champaign, IL
This is a great cheap moisturizer. I have super oily acne-prone skin and this never breaks me out or make me greasy.
This smells awful. It dries entirely too fast and in all honesty it doesn't moisturize very well. Not really worth t.
Annie L.
Boston, MA
Great and light moisturizing moisturizer! Great for the summer because it gives a nice refreshing feel to the skin
!
Leonor B.
San Antonio, TX
I use this moisturizer everyday. It keeps my face smooth as well as is a perfect primer prior to makeup application.
Casey T.
Albuquerque, NM
I love how light yet moisturizing this facial moisturizer is. I have sensitive skin and this did not bother my skin.
Savannah J.
Texarkana, TX
This product didn't really work for me. I used it before my makeup and I feel as though it made my skin really oily.
Stephanie A.
I just this everyone I get out of the shower both morning and night. It keeps my face from getting dry and I love it.
kristen b.
Alliance, OH
FAVORITE MOISTURIZER EVER. I've used this for years. It does everything you need a moisturizer to do. love it so much
After About two months i stopped using this face cream because it didn't help out stop my breakout made my face oily
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?