BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Cortney H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product is okay, although it does make my face oily. It also sometimes makes me break out along my cheek lines.
ChaCha A.
This is my one and only baby. This stuff moisturizes and leave my skin with a tingly feeling I love when it cleanses
Casey L.
Sewell, NJ
Really moisturizes my skin at night before I go to bed! I recommend to everyone!! Even for people who have oily skin
Alex H.
Bessemer, AL
I love this product. ive been using it since i can remember and it really brings my fave to life and makes it smooth
Misty S.
Columbus, OH
I have used this brand since i was in high school. It's nice to know that as i get older they have different options.
Nando L.
Lancaster, PA
My go-to moisturizer to sleep with. Keeps the skin hydrated and fresh all night long, and primes skin for a new day.
This smells awful. It dries entirely too fast and in all honesty it doesn't moisturize very well. Not really worth t.
Brianna L.
Northfield, MN
Been using this for over ten years, would never use another moisturizer! Works amazing to keep my skin clear as well.
Megan C.
The best moisturizer I have ever used. I love this product so much. I buy over and over again ease it works do good.
Rachel R.
My everyday moisturizer! I love that it doesn't leave my face too oily or too dry. It's very light weight on my face.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?