BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Chenell B.
New Britain
This is a good product to use in the morning it doesn't make you face fell clogged but it makes your face feel light
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
Alright.
Not very effective and definitely not good for oily skin.
Would not recommend unless you have very dry skin
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
This is my go to moisturizer. Not only does it relieve dryness but already does a great job of getting rid of acne!!!
Brittany S.
Great moisturizer! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth but never oily! I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Billie O.
senoia
I use this as my daily moisturizer, I like it, it's not heavy, it feels nice and cooling on my skin. It works great!
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
I love this because it lasts a long time and you only need a little for your face, and it's great for sensitive skin.
Amanda D.
Carroll
Didn't work great for black heads but zits and oiliness were kept at bay. Smelled good and absorbed into my skin well
Gretchen L.
Madison, AL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers!! I always buy this one as you only need a small amount so it lasts forever!
Meghan E.
Groveland, MA
Keeps my face from drying out. Great product, use it everyday. Works best with the face wash and astringent cleanser.
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
I love this moisturizer it tingles and it doesn't leave my skin greasy. I apply it at night after washing my face...
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?