BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Great moisturizer! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth but never oily! I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Abby W.
Elk River, MN
Not really a fan.. It smells weird but seems to work I guess. If you like clean and clear you would probably like it
Alex H.
Bessemer, AL
I love this product. ive been using it since i can remember and it really brings my fave to life and makes it smooth
Billie O.
senoia
I use this as my daily moisturizer, I like it, it's not heavy, it feels nice and cooling on my skin. It works great!
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
Alright.
Not very effective and definitely not good for oily skin.
Would not recommend unless you have very dry skin
Amanda D.
Carroll
Didn't work great for black heads but zits and oiliness were kept at bay. Smelled good and absorbed into my skin well
Lakita J.
Plano , TX
I have used this brand since I was a teenager and before I wore makeup. I love it and always seem to come back to it
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
Love this stuff. It, and its store brand dupes, are all I'll use on my face and skin. I love it more than I can say.
Jessica K.
Austin, TX
Does a really good job of moisturizing, but depending on how long i wait before applying make up it absorbs a little.
Tamron J.
Dallas, TX
This is so soft make your skin feels baby soft again and moisture to the fullest of it's potential and last all day.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?