BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Megan S.
This moisturizer is great for people with very oily skin. It is light and refreshing and helps me to clear up my acne.
Idalis K.
Valdosta, GA
It used to be my staple moisturizer, but after using it for so many years, it isn't doing what I need it to do anymore.
Viktoria H.
Minot Afb, ND
LOVE. Although I give 4 stars because once I use it, sleep through the night then shower my face is super dry in areas.
Cheyenne C.
Hazle Township, PA
Best moisturizer I have ever use! The is affordable and does not dry out my skin. Perfect for dry to norrmal skin types
Julia P.
Does not leave skin oily after use, which is a big plus. It also fights acne and works well with their skin care line.
Kaylin H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this face cream all the time. Its one of the few things I can ise that won't make my face look like an oil slick.
Deanna H.
Eakly, Ok
I've used this product off and on for 3 years and I love it! It helps control breakouts and leaves my skin moisturized!
Tariqa L.
Phila, PA
Pretty good moisturizer. Leaves skin feeling moisturized but not greasy or oily. It's pretty cheap and very affordable.
Angie M.
Glenpool, OK
I tried this awhile back and didn't like it. Even though it's "oil free" my skin felt sticky after using it a few days.
Amy M.
Newton, MA
Bought and have used in the past because its is easy to get and drugstore cheap. Doesn't seem to last very long though.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?