BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Princeton, NC
I am currently using this product. It does great when you put it on but after extended use, it can dry your face out. Other than that it's a great product and affordable. I will continue to buy this product.
Heather H.
Cabot, AR
This is my first moisturizer no matter what other heavier or different ones I try or use on myself. I have problematic skin and I feel like the layer of salicylic acid acts like a barrier from breaking out.
Amy K.
Milford, NJ
This was not the best acne product I have tried. It was a little to oily, and it expired quick. For the price it does the job, but there are way better ones out there. I got mine at Target and I wouldn't re purchase it.
Ansley M.
Dacula, GA
I use this before I go to bed to moisturize and let it sink in when I'm sleeping. I am a repeat user! A little with this stuff goes a long way so I've had it forever. It is kind of harsh I wouldn't use this if you have super sensitive skin.
Elise G.
I love this product! It leaves my face feeling fresh and light! My face is never dry because of this moisturizer! It also works as a primer for the makeup I use on top of it! Its inexpensive & i would recommended it to a friend!
Jumara P.
this moisturizer is good for people with oily skin. i use it after i wash my face morning and night and it doesn't feel thick or give you that sticky feel like lotion does. its very light weight and thin.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
I have been using this for a couple years now. I follow up with this after most of my face washings. It has always worked for me and I'll continue to use it. Great price and available at most drug stores!
Monica B.
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Gel Moisturizer This moisturizer is one of my favorite face products. Face always feels amazing after I use it and I've said goodbye to the dry skin too....💕💕💕
Shantell S.
La Place, LA
My favorite facial moisturizer, i use the dual action moisturizer after washing my face in the morning for ever glow and also before I apply my daily makeup . Super affordable for budget friendly moisturizer.
Emily V.
Beware!!! This product made me breakout so much! It felt like it didn't go into my skin but sat on top of it and made my pores feel super clogged. Wouldn't by again but then again you get what you pay for.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?