BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Madison M.
Haven't had a breakout since school got out! Well, maybe my acne was due to stress but this product definitely helped!
Nicole L.
I have been using this product for years and it has worked great! It controls acne while moisturizing at the same time.
Brittany K.
Ashtabula, OH
Use this every night to moisturize. Do not have dry skin normally so this doesn't clog pores or cause anymore breakouts
Gemini F.
Sandpoint, ID
This is my second favorite. Great scent and great hydration. I feel like it takes a bit longer to absorb into my skin.
Kimberly S.
I use this product everyday! Not oily but keeps my skin moisturized all day. I also wear it under make-up and love it.
Viktoria H.
Minot Afb, ND
LOVE. Although I give 4 stars because once I use it, sleep through the night then shower my face is super dry in areas.
Jennifer S.
This is hands down one of my favorite moisturizers. It hydrates without making my skin greasy. Love that it's oil free.
Tiffany E.
Rochester, IL
This moisturizer is great at helping me keep my skin clear and moisturized. One of the best I've found at a good value.
khadeja j.
Newburgh, NY
It works really well. it actually clears your face.The smell is very refreshing and cools your face when you put it on.
Sav 💎.
This works really well. Keeps your skin clear and moisturized. But after a long time of using it it stopped helping me
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?