BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sophia T.
Kent, WA
This works ok to help dry skin but I've been using this for a couple months and haven't seen a difference with my acne.
Jacqueline C.
Love this face lotion. Never leave my house without using this as a moisturizer. It protects against acne and the sun.
Julia P.
Does not leave skin oily after use, which is a big plus. It also fights acne and works well with their skin care line.
Kimberly S.
I use this product everyday! Not oily but keeps my skin moisturized all day. I also wear it under make-up and love it.
Jason C.
Corona, CA
I always like oil free products this one is alright but might make your face feel a bit greasy after a couple of hours
Brittany K.
Ashtabula, OH
Use this every night to moisturize. Do not have dry skin normally so this doesn't clog pores or cause anymore breakouts
Viktoria H.
Minot Afb, ND
LOVE. Although I give 4 stars because once I use it, sleep through the night then shower my face is super dry in areas.
Marisol L.
Chula Vista, CA
This product didnt help but it help my sister it made my skin dryer and didnt help my acne cause of hiw dry it made me
Elizabeth H.
Canton, GA
I didn't care for this product. Even though it's lightweight, it went on A little bit greasy and the coverage was poor.
Jennifer S.
This is hands down one of my favorite moisturizers. It hydrates without making my skin greasy. Love that it's oil free.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?