BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
Am in love with this it makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom literally it's so refreshing and it smells really good
Kylie M.
I've been using this for the past year now and it has seem to control my acne although I wish it was more moisturizing.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this before my I apply my make up on sometimes. Back then when I had acne I used this and it cleared up my skin.
Iris G.
Huntington beach
it's really goodIt's really good at least your face all soft and moisturize and it's really good I recommend it so much
Lindsay C.
Bel Air, MD
I've been using this moisturizer for years! It helps my combo skin without feeling heavy or making it oily in my tzone.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
NO matter what kind of moisturizer I use my face always comes out extra oily. For the price I didn't find it worth it.
Aubrey C.
Martinsburg, WV
I use this product as a 3 step system after I get out of the shower everyday and it gives me such a refreshing feeling!
Esme G.
Love it use it almost every night when I remember to wear it and takes away the dryness from my skin almost immediately
Tiara M.
Antioch, TN
It's hard to find an acne moisturizer that's not drying to the skin this has the perfect balance at the perfect price.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
I love this stuff. I use this every single night and morning because I just love this stuff. I can't express it enough
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?