BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marilyn N.
Charlotte, NC
I just started using this product a few months ago. and I must say it has ben keeping my face clear of pimples! I love it
Melanie  B.
This is my favorite moisturizer so far. It keeps my skin nice and smooth through out the day and helps controll my acne.
I love this product so so much. I use it after I shower, before I apply makeup, and before I go to bed. Favorite product!
brooklyn k.
I ise this all the time. it works well amd doesn't cause me to get more acne. it helps me get rid of it. i really like it.
Tamiya S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Gives me much clearer skin as well as soft makeup ready face in the morning. I like it and use it every night before bed.
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
Always love this moisturizer- very light and not sticky, goes on smoothly and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Sadie L.
Denham Springs, LA
This moisturizer feels great on your face (cool sensation) but I feel like it is not moisturizing enough for the winter.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
This is a good moisturizer because it also helps acne. This product doesn't leave my skin as moisturized as i would like.
Madi H.
Titusville, FL
This is a great product. it also helps keep my makeup on I sometimes don't use a primer with it because I don't need it.
Chelsea D.
Fresno, CA
My go to moisturizer, I have sensitive combination skin and this never broke me out. Bonus! It's also really inexpensive.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?