BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Freda G.
Tucson, AZ
I have oily skin and this moisturizer didn't make my skin feel so oily . It prevented pimples kept my acne under control
Tamiya S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Gives me much clearer skin as well as soft makeup ready face in the morning. I like it and use it every night before bed.
Allyson D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this!! I put it under my makeup and it makes it go on so nice and I feel like it makes it not so harsh on my skin
Melissa V.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I'm not usually a moisturizer girl, but I put this on before my makeup and I don't get clogged pores from the makeup now.
Alexa H.
Broken Arrow
This product is for dry skin that needs to be oily. For oily types, it will make you be shiny like glitter and holo.
Bailey H.
I do like this lotion but as I'm getting older, I'm having to move to Neutrogena. I still would recommend this to anyone#
Marilyn N.
Charlotte, NC
I just started using this product a few months ago. and I must say it has ben keeping my face clear of pimples! I love it
I love this product so so much. I use it after I shower, before I apply makeup, and before I go to bed. Favorite product!
brianna m.
La Porte, TX
I ran out of this FAST!!!! I wish I didn't but ya know. Its great. And it doesn't leave a oily residue which is awesome.
Sadie L.
Denham Springs, LA
This moisturizer feels great on your face (cool sensation) but I feel like it is not moisturizing enough for the winter.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?