BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Heaven R.
This does helps my skin feel soft but it's nothing really special. It's just dones the job well and keeps your skin soft
Elizabeth H.
Albion, MI
I didn't not like this product at all. My face is really oily and it just made it more oily. But every face is different.
Michaela B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using this product since I was in high school! I swear by it. Helps me control my acne without drying my skin
Anna B.
Red Level, AL
This moisturizer works very well. It doesn't leave my skin looking oily, which I love!! Its my 2nd favorite moisturizer.
Jennifer B.
Stilwell, OK
This product is ok. My skin is a combo type. So sometimes I can't use this product because it drys my skin out at times.
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ
I love this moisturizer because I tend to get breakouts and it not only moisturizers but feels like it helps my skin too.
Chantel C.
Indianapolis, IN
Works really well for combination skin. Helps with acne without drying out your skin or making your face red and burned.
Roxanne B.
FORT WORTH, TX
With my combo skin it doesn't hydrate my face enough, I apply a generous amount and still have dry spots peeking through.
Love this! After I wash my face it is usually dry and this moisturizes and fights acne coming in! Absolutely love this!!
Terra F.
I love how this moisturizer tingles and joke great mt gave fella after using it. clean and clear my complexion thanks you
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?