BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alejandra P.
This product works great! It really helps moisturize your skin with out leaving it oily. It also helps break outs a lot.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
This moisturizes my skin really well and also has helped eliminate breakouts for me. I like the dual action one as well.
maggie m.
By far my favorite face lotion. I love that its not crazy in price. Keeps the face mostiruzed without it getting greasy.
Ashley D.
Columbia, KY
I use this moisturizer everyday. Put it on when I get out of the shower and it keeps my skin looking fresh all day long.
Jocelyn Q.
Ontario, CA
I wear this mosturizer before applying my makeup and i notice a difference when i use it. I love this product.
Chelsea R.
Allen Park, MI
I've been using this moisturizer for about 20 years. It's not oily, nice and light. Best part it is its very affordable.
Hannah A.
Welsh, LA
It's really hard to find a lotion that doesn't make my face oily even when it says oil free! But this one is amazing!!!!
Alexandra F.
Hollywood, FL
One of the greatest moisturizers Ever landed on my face lol it leaves your face extremely smooth and non oily 5stars x10
Demi S.
It makes my skin feel clean and moisturized at the same time, but sometimes makes my skin a little dry if I use too much.
Michaela B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using this product since I was in high school! I swear by it. Helps me control my acne without drying my skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?