BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tori R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my go to moisturizer! Smells great and it doesn't leave you oily. It costs about 3 dollars and any drugstore or super market that has a pharmacy. Very gentle on your skin and a little goes a long way. Must have right here!
Alexis S.
Pasadena, TX
Love this moisturizer! I use it every morning and night. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. It doesn't dry out my skin. It works great and last all day. I love using it after cleaning my make up off at night.
Nakesh O.
Macon, GA
Great product I have been using these products for years! It is great to keep break outs at bay. I highly recommend trying it. It is very affordable and durable. It will last you a while even with regular use.
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
I love this! Only thing I don't like about it is it can feel a little bit heavy on the skin. However, I definitely recommend it, feels good for you unlike other products that feel like you're hurting your skin
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
Love this stuff! This was my first purchase from this brand. I love the packaging since you can close it as well. I repurchase twice but sadly they don't have it at my local Walmart. It's nice to travel with.
Amy K.
Milford, NJ
This was not the best acne product I have tried. It was a little to oily, and it expired quick. For the price it does the job, but there are way better ones out there. I got mine at Target and I wouldn't re purchase it.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been using this since middle school! Great for combination skin. Love the smell, very effective. Gentle, not harsh. Bought it at target and it has a really good price point. It's a proven product for me
Brittany B.
Bargersville, IN
Love, love, love! This is my favorite moisturizer ever! I love using this product before bed and after I've removed my makeup for the night. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Jessie C.
Tucson , AZ
This is a MUST HAVE for me. Helps with my acne and provides moisture without drying out my face. I love it! I use it every night after the application of my serum. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Heather H.
Cabot, AR
This is my first moisturizer no matter what other heavier or different ones I try or use on myself. I have problematic skin and I feel like the layer of salicylic acid acts like a barrier from breaking out.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?