BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
I purchased this moisturizer in a three-piece set from target. This set was about $11 and came with the cleanser, astringent and this moisturizer. I think it moisturizes OK and it's a plus that it has sacilic acid in it. I don't think I would purchase this moisturizer again because I am not a fan of the scent.
Jordyn M.
Pike Road, AL
Great product! As someone who struggles with dry skin, this is a great moisturizer and goes on very light! It is an oil free moisturizer which helps prevent clogged pores and breakouts. I bought this product at Target for a great price and I would not buy another moisturizer! Would recommend to anyone!
Krystle A.
Gresham, OR
It's a good day time moisturizer because it's light weight. It's not as hydrating as some other moisturizers I've used, but for the price it's pretty good. I like that it has a pump and is easy to find at drug stores.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I use this as part of my morning routine whenever I have any breakouts especially when it's during that time of the month. I use it  after I cleansing my face. I like that it moisturizers my face and also helps with my acne breakouts. It doesn't make my face oily. This is a family favorite.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Do not like this I have oily skin and this made me look like I dunked my head in some oil and I didn't like it and it smells bad and it never did anything for my skin.
Angelica S.
Somerton
My go to lotion for my mix skin type. It helps maintain my oily skin, and also prevent any blemishes because it's super light on your skin. Did I mention that it is less than 10 dollars! Unbeatable value! Try it out !
Fatima n.
I use this product everyday it's part of my morning and night routine It feels great on my skin,oil free everything I love about it,and soo inexpensive! Totally recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisturizer!
Erika V.
I've been using this moisturizer forever and it always comes in handy for me. I don't get as much breakouts like I did when I was younger so I only use when I break out more than usual. My favorite product I recommend!
Audrey P.
Great fresh scent, medicated lotion. Moisturizers without breaking me out and is light. Not the best if your skin is super sensitive, however it's a great every day moisturizer. Layer an SPF if you're going in the sun.
Emily R.
Muncie, IN
This moisturizer has been a staple in my nighttime skincare routine for 5 years now. It's so light and non-greasy, but it gets the job done. Makes my skin feel fantastic and it actually does help ward off breakouts!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?