BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Natasha C.
Mineola, NY
I love this product. It's smooth and makes my face feel fresh all day long. It also smells good which is an added bonus.
Emily I.
Hollywood, FL
Depending on the sensitivity of your skin this may cause breakouts but other than that it makes my skin extremely smooth
Ashley D.
Columbia, KY
I use this moisturizer everyday. Put it on when I get out of the shower and it keeps my skin looking fresh all day long.
Jennifer K.
Farmington, NM
My go to moisturizer for every day use. Inexpensive and ideal for tight budgets. Great coverage that lasts all day long.
Annie G.
Custer
This moisturizer is okay. Pretty much just a basic cream, doesn't fully prevent dry spots but is nice for sensitive skin.
Strong believer , have used this everyday for the last 10 years , I won't use anything else bcc this is just that good !
Cierra C.
sonora
I've used this for my entire life! I will never use anything else! Such a good product I would recommend this to everyone
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ
I love this moisturizer because I tend to get breakouts and it not only moisturizers but feels like it helps my skin too.
Samantha P.
This moisturizer feels great on the skin but it burns for a few minutes after putting it on and it has a great fragrance!
Roxanne B.
FORT WORTH, TX
With my combo skin it doesn't hydrate my face enough, I apply a generous amount and still have dry spots peeking through.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?