BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tamiya S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Gives me much clearer skin as well as soft makeup ready face in the morning. I like it and use it every night before bed.
Amber O.
S Salt Lake, UT
Been using it for a bit now and I'm about to throw it out and get a different one. It leaves my face looking super Oilily
brooklyn k.
I ise this all the time. it works well amd doesn't cause me to get more acne. it helps me get rid of it. i really like it.
Brynn G.
Anderson, IN
This moisturizer was okay but it did not last long. It had to be applied multiple time to feel like it was doing anything
Laura D.
Alexandria
Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! I use it at night and leave it on for it to hydrate my skin throughout the night.
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ
I love this moisturizer because I tend to get breakouts and it not only moisturizers but feels like it helps my skin too.
Helen R.
Dunkirk, NY
Moisturizing but still leaves my face a bit oily. Recommended for people with dry faces. Good price for the amount given.
makenna o.
I use this moisturizer everyday. it's awesome because it oil-free and it is one of the best moisturizers i have ever used
Helen M.
Kinder, LA
Love this moisturizer! My favorite of all. I use it everyday and it makes my skin feel rehydrated and it is really light.
Betsy A.
This moisturizer is very good. Could be a little thicker it just more moisturizer, but for a cheap one, it's works well.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?